Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Maha Ahmed
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
FIRSt property viewing! Advice appreciated!

Maha Ahmed
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Aug 18 2018, 17:27
I have my first viewing on Monday at 7 pm!!!! So excited and so nervous lol. The guy is asking for 60,000. I went on Zillow to find comps, I’m scared that they will get someone before mOnday since it seems like a great deal? Its a townhome- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 kitchen unit. seller sais its set up as a two unit. 21944 sq. Pics attached. I found comps with same bedroom, bathroom, and prett much same sq for : 155,000 (within 2 blocks of seller) 128, 000 (within 2 blocks of seller) 181,100 (within one mile) 169,000 (within one mile) I haven’t been able to ask about repairs yet but the place looks pretty bad. It’s in Baltimore Maryland. Seems like about $30,000 repairs if use the rough estimate What do you guys think? https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1ugITf_2cguRqGuoF6tcBjCjFjhzak-e9?usp=drive_open There link has piss attached that show the property in its current state. I really appreciate it. I’m considering getting a contractor (she’s charging me $300) to estimate repairs on site or doing a co-whole sale with a more experienced wholesaler.

Loading replies...