Beginner to wholesaling

5 Replies

@Stephanie Pieri No offense but this isn't a fair question.  BP members are here to "help," but you have to show you are trying.  What have you done to educate yourself?  What books have you read?  What local investors have you talked with?  What blogs or posts have you read?

This is like my little daughter asking me to carry her because she's too tired to walk.

@Larry T. I have watched a TON of videos on YouTube that don’t seem to describe it in a way I can understand. I guess I should have reworded the question better. I know what Wholesaling is, I just don’t understand how it works. I like fine details to understand things and I suppose I haven’t gotten that yet. If i have then maybe wholesaling isn’t for me.

Originally posted by @Stephanie Pieri :

@Larry T. I have watched a TON of videos on YouTube that don’t seem to describe it in a way I can understand. I guess I should have reworded the question better. I know what Wholesaling is, I just don’t understand how it works. I like fine details to understand things and I suppose I haven’t gotten that yet. If i have then maybe wholesaling isn’t for me.

There are lots of posts and blogs on here about wholesaling--and there are books you could read, too.  It doesn't make sense for me to write you a book.  But if you have a specific question about it I could help.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here