Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Riley Erisman
  • Tallahassee, FL
Votes |
Wholesaling mentor/partner. Business opportunity for both!

Riley Erisman
  • Tallahassee, FL
Posted Oct 20 2020, 23:23

I’m new to this community, and I know there’s plenty of other people hearing all the buzz and wanting help getting started, but what harm could come from one more?

I’ve been doing my research on all of the ins and outs that I can find about wholesaling real estate (without paying some “guru” for their courses), and as I’m new to how much is really involved in all of this, I’d like to have some guidance from a veteran in the field. I’m in the Tallahassee area, so anybody local or an experienced virtual wholesaler would be the target audience here.

Since there are so many people asking for help all the time, I’d like to try to incentivize it as more of a business opportunity for your mentorship rather than looking for handouts. I’m looking to see if anybody is interested in a 3-part deal, with a profit-split that suits the progression of it.

1st deal- 75%/25%: Since it will be my first experience, it would be more of a learning experience for me while you would be showing me the steps. Therefore, you take 75% profit.

2nd deal- 50/50: By the second deal, I’ll be able to attempt most of the process myself, with some corrective guidance along the way.

3rd deal- 50/50: Ideally the third deal would be done entirely on my own, but you would serve as a resource if I get stuck or confused. Realistically it should be 25/75, but the 50% cut would be out of my appreciation for your help.

If anybody would like to take me up on the offer, it wouldn’t take too much of your time and it would help both of us out by generating some new deals.

(If you even read all of this, thank you for your time)

Loading replies...