Help Finding Contact info for owner of LLC

12 Replies

Hi - can anyone help me get contact info for a property owned by an LLC here in Galveston Tx? Llc is listed in LA. I'll gladly CashAp someone $25 if I get good contact info.

The info I have is:

Taxes occasionally listed as paid by Celestine Knowles, Tina Knowles, Matthew Knowles 

SAND CRAB HOLDINGS LLC
2323 LORANZO DRIVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90068

Lol. Wow.  I feel a little silly for not knowing that. I wonder how many houses they have scattered around. They owned a very expensive house in Clearlake near where we moved about 8 years ago, and my wife has attended a “concert” at the dads house in downtown Houston. 

This particular property is on the beach and doesn’t look like it has been lived in for a decade. Great location and could be turned in to something awesome. 

Originally posted by @Robert Douglas Lyons III :

Looks like that property is managed by Sand & Sea.

Thanks for finding that. Interesting that it doesn’t have ANY availability through April 2022, and it certainly didn’t look like the pictures.  Will walk back over there and take another look tomorrow. 

@Robert Douglas Lyons III  

Well I called Sand N Sea and asked if that was one of their properties for sale since it was in such bad shape and had no vacation rental availability at all. “We are still working on repairs related to the February freeze.  We don’t know when it will be available again.”  Lol. BS.  They haven’t been replenishing the wave barrier, so they’ve washed out quite a bit of dirt under their concrete slab under their house and driveway. Enough of the driveway has collapsed that you can’t drive on it. The downstairs in general needs some TLC. Most of the plumbing on the stilt houses is under the house, so there shouldn’t have been much damage if a pipe bust.  Certainly shouldn’t be missing prime vacation season due to some pipe bursts 3 months ago.

Wonder if Beyoncé’s parents know how well their ocean front rental is being take care of. 

Originally posted by @Robert Douglas Lyons III :

There’s more than just a couple of pipe issues.  It doesn’t look like that place has been rented in a while. It’s very hazardous. Might be worth trying to find out how to put an offer on it.

I agree. Just not sure how to go about doing that with this situation. 

Celebs, real estate funds, Chinese investors and the like are buying up properties all over the country and just sitting on them as a place to park money.  This is not a distress situation

Originally posted by @Greg H. :

Celebs, real estate funds, Chinese investors and the like are buying up properties all over the country and just sitting on them as a place to park money.  This is not a distress situation

That’s not exactly what is going on here.  This was purchased quite a while back by them and was at one point a very nice on the beach vacation  rental.  The company that manages this property (and quite a few others) has let the maintenance slip.  It won’t happen over night, but it is already taken quite a bit of damage due to surf erosion and is in danger of serous property damages if something isn’t done