Lead Generation Methods

26 Replies

Hey Brady, you will here so many different kinds of answers. I think you have to think a few things into account. Its like running a business, you want to be cost effective, efficient, and mindful of your time. Many people spend tons of money on buying the same lists sold over and over again to everyone. Mailers are like any other junk mail and costly. Driving for dollars isn't a great use of your time. I get 75% of my motivated leads through our website, but has to be done correctly. Anyways, DM me if you have other questions and hope this put some perspective to your question. 

In the day and age of technology we shouldn't be driving for dollars or using antiquated marketing techniques that were used in the 80s.

@Brady Wiley I'd say I get about 70% of my leads through my website and the other 30% through networking and a little cold calling every now and then. I use InvestorCarrot for my website and pay around $2,000/month for PPC but my website also ranks high up on the first page in Charlotte, NC which helps for organic leads. Feel free to take a look below for some inspo!

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

@Ray Danishyar 100% website with topnotch SEO is a key function and driving for dollars is great way to find those sweet little properties that not many if any have touched. But I definitely think that's one of those things you should outsource to bird dogs and such so you don't waste your time directly and if you out them on commission based pay or something it's practical free

@Brady Wiley I do it a little differently I don’t use investor carrots sites for a few reasons it’s like renting your website vs owning your website. As time goes on you build value in your own site as opposed to “renting”

Plus seo through third parties are much more expensive and driving for dollars bird dogs usually don’t much motivation to bring a deal to the table.

Brady - did you start into real estate or you have experience?

Originally posted by @Ray Danishyar :

@Brady Wiley I do it a little differently I don’t use investor carrots sites for a few reasons it’s like renting your website vs owning your website. As time goes on you build value in your own site as opposed to “renting”

Plus seo through third parties are much more expensive and driving for dollars bird dogs usually don’t much motivation to bring a deal to the table.

Brady - did you start into real estate or you have experience?

Dude, a lot what you are saying is plain and simply wrong.

I don't understand why people keep saying this "renting a website vs owning one".

I don't think you understand much about carrot sites and/or hosting in general.

You don't "rent" your website if you go with carrot. Carrot is a host, much like Siteground, Godaddy, Wix, etc. etc.

YOU OWN THE SITE

YOU OWN THE DOMAIN NAME

YOU OWN THE CONTENT (if you put your own content on ... which I recommend)

You are just HOSTING your domain name/URL/WebsiteAddress, on the carrot host.

You own your website man.

Also you comparing Driving for dollars and SEO cost also is flawed.

It is irrelevant how expensive anything is. It is about results, ROI stress, reliability risk and predictability to get MOTIVATED SELLER leads.

SEO is the best way, AND the cheapest way with the highest ROI, PERIOD. No debating this, no opinions this is pure math, fact, logic.

And as far as the OP's question.

SEO is the best lead generation method there is period.

I can prove it.

SEO gives you free leads

SEO gives you the highest quality leads

SEO gives you incredibly motivated seller leads

SEO is pretty much hands-off

Which other lead generation  has all these characteristics? 

I will be here waiting for anyone to challenge me on this.

Ohh and just so we don't waste time with worthless claims and "she said she said crap", don't just say crap.. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Like I do here:

All free, all motivated, all organic, all with ZERO effort.

yeah... 

@Jerryll Noorden Okay, since there is NO CATCHES, NO GIMMICKS, ITS ALL FREE, then please hook is up with all free leads right? Come on, everyone sees through your "math & logic" concept. Everyone does seminars to gain followers, free emails to market to. End of story, stop confusing people and saying its all free, if its all free then sign me up and let me know when leads start coming in. Until then you jump at everyone's throat by overloading them with junk mail posts. My point is stop with the smoking mirrors. Its not free and there is a catch where you make money selling SEO and CARROT SITES. Other than that good luck, but I am entitled to my opinion. You jump at everyone because its just another marketing opportunity for you to continuously cut and paste rebuttals to gain business. At some point it becomes a broken record, but where I will give you lots of credit is you are a great sales person that's a fact. Kudos to your marketing skills.

@Brady Wiley

I’m in a similar boat and will be creating and optimizing a website and PPC opportunities. No need to recreate the wheel. I’ll incorporate a few old school techniques as well, but I think the website and building a brand is really the way to go.

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!
Originally posted by @Ray Danishyar :

@Jerryll Noorden Okay, since there is NO CATCHES, NO GIMMICKS, ITS ALL FREE, then please hook is up with all free leads right? Come on, everyone sees through your "math & logic" concept. Everyone does seminars to gain followers, free emails to market to. End of story, stop confusing people and saying its all free, if its all free then sign me up and let me know when leads start coming in. Until then you jump at everyone's throat by overloading them with junk mail posts. My point is stop with the smoking mirrors. Its not free and there is a catch where you make money selling SEO and CARROT SITES. Other than that good luck, but I am entitled to my opinion. You jump at everyone because its just another marketing opportunity for you to continuously cut and paste rebuttals to gain business. At some point it becomes a broken record, but where I will give you lots of credit is you are a great sales person that's a fact. Kudos to your marketing skills.

There is a difference between "I will show you how to do it on your own for free" and "me doing the work for you and give you MY damn leads". You DO see the difference yes? 

Then...

"Come on, everyone sees through your "math & logic" concept. Everyone does seminars to gain followers, free emails to market to. End of story,"

WOW. So that is the kind of person you are? So let me get this straight... every attempt you put out here to "help" people is a disguise to further yourself? That was something really dumb to say... you do know that right?

Look, I honestly don't feel like you are worth my time. That was disguising what you just said.

Good luck to you.

And to those that have doubts whether or not you should get a website and focus on lead gen... I will just leave this here.

Go check out his website. See how he words things, see how he lays it out, and see how he leverages "credibility". Get in touch with him, ask him how he does it. Learn. ALL my students help others for free. This is a huge prerequisite to becoming  my student. One for all and all for one!

And here is another one crushing it because of an awesome website:

Do yourself a favor and watch this episode! This dude was a complete NOOB when he got his website in order. Didn't have a company didn't have ane knowledge. Having a credible website made him plenty of money, and now is even featured on the Rookie podcast!

How much more proof do any of you truly need?!

Know this. I am not here to win a popularity contest. I am here to help others become successful. And I don't sugar coat things. If you can't stomach being told you are doing it wrong, just avoid me. If you want to become successful, read my posts and evaluate what I say with your own logic and leverage the evidence I put down. Then make up your mind! Then apply!

Easy right?

Good luck !

@Brady Wiley

Good deal! I have some past experience of doing it for a smaller Amazon FBA business that we did, and we should have went harder on our own website to stay somewhat independent of almighty Amazon. Same concepts to get those leads and clicks for real estate. I’ve heard some good SEO stuff on the podcast recently.

@Jerryll Noorden I really appreciate your bluntness and your input. I without a doubt know how important website lead generation is and I work closely with a marketing agent in the mentorship I'm apart of. We have weekly meetings going over marketing techniques, website development, and seo. If I can spend 5k to make 20k and not have to put in as much work I am all in. My time is money so the more I can focus on disposition the more leads I can close.

@Casey Caton Yes! I actually have a little Ecom store I started a while back and it did pretty well with FB ads then they changed some rules and stuff and my ads kept getting kicked then I pivoted my money into other ventures. I have it running on the back burner and will get a random sell here and there lol. I'm sure with the right seo it could bring in some solid cash flow

Originally posted by @Brady Wiley :

@Jerryll Noorden I really appreciate your bluntness and your input. I without a doubt know how important website lead generation is and I work closely with a marketing agent in the mentorship I'm apart of. We have weekly meetings going over marketing techniques, website development, and seo. If I can spend 5k to make 20k and not have to put in as much work I am all in. My time is money so the more I can focus on disposition the more leads I can close.

Bingo! And that is how you do it!

PPC and SEO!! Closing on a $90k deal from SEO this month. Lead and deal quality is crazy. My whole biz is online marketing. Hit me up if you want any PPC tips I’ve seen so many different PPC campaigns!

I’ve posted this before 
100% Zillow   I check it 6 - 10x day for my farm area   When a house comes up I already know the street and probably the house   If I can make the profit I want to at the selling price 

I google the listing agents cel #   The contact on Zillow goes through Zillow and won’t get a text message to the agent 

I text them a picture of my drivers license   A screen shot of a bank account for proof of funds    Give a full price offer   All cash   No contingencies, no inspection   Close as soon as seller wants  

So far this has gotten me every house I put an offer in like this 

Should net approx 500k this year before taxes    One full time handy man and myself working part time 

I am going to try and double this next year