Thank you for reading “A BiggerPockets Guide: How to Rent Your House.” This page contains links and additional information discussed in the guide.
Tenant Screening Tool:
SmartMove by TransUnion – Tenant Screening & Credit Checks are Now Simple and Transparent
We’ve teamed up with one of the three major credit bureaus, TransUnion, to offer our visitors a secure online screening tool that is fast, simple, and inexpensive. Unlike many other screening tools, there are NO monthly service charges, set-up fees or other hidden costs. Landlords simply choose whether to pay for the screening themselves or thay can simply enable the applicant to pay directly.
For more information, check out SmartMove by TransUnion
EZLandlordForms.com: State Specific Landlord Forms You Can Trust
BiggerPockets Blog Posts Referenced in “How to Rent Your House” Kindle book
- How to Hire and Manage a Property Manager for Your Rentals
- Should I Manage My Own Rental Property or Hire a Property Manager?
- Landlords: 8 Tips for Hiring the Best Property Manager
- The Ultimate Guide to Fair Market Rents.
- Landlord Security Deposit Laws: Use, Refund & Restrictions
- Three Ways to Attract Great Tenants to Your Rental Property
- Five Tips to Attract Tenants Using Online Advertising
- The Ultimate Guide to Screening Tenants.
- Tenant Screening: The Application & Selection Process – Putting it all Together
- 8 Tips For Screening Out Professional Tenants: Your Worst Nightmare!
- How to Be a Landlord
- Forum Thread: How Much Should You Improve Your Property Before Putting Renters In?
- Protecting Your Family from Lead in the Home – Required document for pre-1978 homes, from US EPA.
“DISCLOSURE: We may be affiliates for products that we recommend. If you purchase those items through our links, we will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our links, but, in fact, we are oftentimes able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through our link, it helps us to continue to offer you lots of great content for free. Thank you, in advance for your support!”