• Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Exeter 1031 Exchanges, LLC = Incredible Value

DL Martin
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Nov 6 2015, 06:07

@Bill Exeter

When was the last time that you dealt with a company that literally delivered a service to you for a price that left you feeling like you just received "the deal of the century"???

I just experienced that feeling with Exeter 1031 Exchanges, LLC.

Yesterday I closed on a 38 unit apartment complex in Cincinnati, Ohio. Essentially, I traded a 4 plex in Loma Linda, CA (San Bernardino County=God Forsaken Scorched Earth) for the 38 unit here in the Land that God loves, Cincinnati, Ohio.  

Exeter 1031 Exchange Facilitator Jan Cerasaro was unbelievable from beginning to end. Constant communication, reminders, updates via Email and always available by telephone when needed. Trust me when I say that Bill Exeter hit a home run when he hired Jan. 

If you need to find Exeter 1031 Exchanges, LLC here on Bigger Pockets, go to the top of this page, then Network, then Companies. Click on "E" for Exeter, and then find "Exeter" alphabetically. Or of course just Google "Exeter 1031 Exchanges, LLC".

@Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner , thanks guys for providing a place for great companies like Exeter 1031 Exchanges, LLC to post here on BP. If not for BP pointing me toward Bill Exeter's company, who knows which 1031 company I might have ended up with... Once again, BP helps out a "little guy" like me.

DL 

disclaimer: I've never met or talked to Bill Exeter, or any of his friends, family, etc, and have no affiliation with Bill or with his company. 

Loading replies...