Taylor Jennings
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
1yr TODAY After 'Starting Out' on BiggerPockets

Taylor Jennings
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jun 9 2014, 04:35

I just realized today was the day!

I remember joining BiggerPockets not long after passing up on a $25,000 educational program. (I didn't happen to have the spare change laying around)

I was in search of a resource that would help me understand the ins and outs of the Real Estate Investing industry without spending over $50! lol 

There was quite a bit of searching and several programs I declined joining over a period of a month, but what saved me was simply searching for a few questions I had about wholesaling and taking the time to read the results in the BiggerPockets forums.

BiggerPockets proved to be extremely valuable after I took the time to read and research more in depth into Real Estate Investing strategies within the site. Members I still see active today were so helpful to answer questions I had and many if these guys were investors who have done hundreds of deals! (Man my tab must be high at this point...)

The single most influential piece to my persistence in REI over the last year has been the BiggerPockets Podcasts. "Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by he renewing of your mind." The interviews in the podcasts have helped so much with my mindset and have been such an encouragement.

What a blessing BP and the members have been over the last year.

I'm so excited for this New BiggerPockets Year and the exponential growth of the business opportunity God has set before me!

I can't thank @Joshua Dorkin @Brandon Turnerthe BP Team, and all the members enough.

Cheers, to our new and continued relationships and our success!

Loading replies...