Orange County

9 Replies

Are there any investors near Orange County? Any of your help is appreciated. I need to pick someone's brain. I have lots of questions.

@Shymira Woodbury  

Hi Shymira,

I would be delighted to help you. I am located in Orange County also. The BP community is amazingly helpful and I am sure you can get answers to almost any question. Please feel free to contact me directly. 

Hi Shymira.
The OC is a tough place to start out your investing career unless you have plenty of cash under the mattress :)
I would definitely suggest trying outside of the OC first. Happy to answer any questions you might have, drop me a line

@Shymira Woodbury    Welcome to BP.  If you would like to meet over a cup of coffee, I am available to answer all your questions.  Also, there is a monthly BP meetup in Lake Forest that you should attend and meet more local investors.

Thank you all so much. I will be contacting you and taking your advice. It's really appreciated

Can someone also pass along the BP Lake Forest information to me as well.  I live nearby in Laguna Hills.  

Hi everyone,

If possible, I would also be interested in receiving the info for the meetings in Forest Hills.  I currently live in NJ, but am looking for a multi-family residential property in the Pine Bush/Wallkill area and could use some help getting started there.

Thanks in advance!

Nice! Could I also have information about the monthly meet in Lake Forest? I'm in Garden Grove and looking to getting into investing. I figured starting out in Orange County would require more money than I have but not sure where to venture out to.

@Shymira Woodbury  Welcome to BP. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://meetu.ps/2QWCkh

If you would like to meet up before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can meet at a Starbucks near me.

I am currently flipping homes in Orange County and I purchased them at the court house steps.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you