Orange County

9 Replies

Are there any investors near Orange County? Any of your help is appreciated. I need to pick someone's brain. I have lots of questions.

@Shymira Woodbury  

Hi Shymira,

I would be delighted to help you. I am located in Orange County also. The BP community is amazingly helpful and I am sure you can get answers to almost any question. Please feel free to contact me directly. 

Hi Shymira.
The OC is a tough place to start out your investing career unless you have plenty of cash under the mattress :)
I would definitely suggest trying outside of the OC first. Happy to answer any questions you might have, drop me a line

@Shymira Woodbury    Welcome to BP.  If you would like to meet over a cup of coffee, I am available to answer all your questions.  Also, there is a monthly BP meetup in Lake Forest that you should attend and meet more local investors.

@Shymira Woodbury  

We have a meetup for Orange County members on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, in Lake Forest, CA. I'll private message you. 

Thank you all so much. I will be contacting you and taking your advice. It's really appreciated

Can someone also pass along the BP Lake Forest information to me as well.  I live nearby in Laguna Hills.  

Hi everyone,

If possible, I would also be interested in receiving the info for the meetings in Forest Hills.  I currently live in NJ, but am looking for a multi-family residential property in the Pine Bush/Wallkill area and could use some help getting started there.

Thanks in advance!

Nice! Could I also have information about the monthly meet in Lake Forest? I'm in Garden Grove and looking to getting into investing. I figured starting out in Orange County would require more money than I have but not sure where to venture out to.

@Shymira Woodbury  Welcome to BP. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://meetu.ps/2QWCkh

If you would like to meet up before then and talk about investing let me know. I am in Mission Viejo and can meet at a Starbucks near me.

I am currently flipping homes in Orange County and I purchased them at the court house steps.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here