College student looking for internship

4 Replies

Hello my name is Kim! I'm looking for an internship or a part time job I can do on the side while also gaining some experience or even just being involved in the real estate community! I'm willing to do any side work such as mailing envelopes, helping paint in a fix and flip, ect . If you need an assistant or some extra help on the side please reply to this post! I'm located in Tempe, Arizona . Thanks!!
Originally posted by @Kimberly Garrido :
Hello my name is Kim! I'm looking for an internship or a part time job I can do on the side while also gaining some experience or even just being involved in the real estate community! I'm willing to do any side work such as mailing envelopes, helping paint in a fix and flip, ect . If you need an assistant or some extra help on the side please reply to this post! I'm located in Tempe, Arizona . Thanks!!

I might be able to help. Send me a PM if you are serious.

Go to local real estate meetups. They are great way to meet people.  You can also look for investor-oriented brokers in your area.

(206) 407-5452
Originally posted by @Kimberly Garrido :

Kim - Seriously awesome! You have no idea the amount of people that get on here wanting everyone to tell them how to get a mentor. You are doing exactly the thing that will help you find a great mentor. You're not looking to just take someone's knowledge, but to add value to them. In return you will learn a ton.

Keep hustling! Good things will happen! 

Originally posted by @Tim Puffer :
Originally posted by @Kimberly Garrido:

Kim - Seriously awesome! You have no idea the amount of people that get on here wanting everyone to tell them how to get a mentor. You are doing exactly the thing that will help you find a great mentor. You're not looking to just take someone's knowledge, but to add value to them. In return you will learn a ton.

Keep hustling! Good things will happen! 

Tim!

Thank you! really appreciate your input!

Kim

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.