Social Media Advertisement

8 Replies

No one? I'm about to start running some targeted campaigns for a client of mine. I have never ran social media advertisements for a realtor before. Was just hoping to bounce some ideas on what ad sets were working best as well as current conversion rates. 

I generate about 100 leads per listing in 2 days using targeted Facebook ads. You have to be very specific with your content and graphics and everything has to lead to a lead capture page or there is no point.

@Derek E. @Jonathan Greene I have marketing myself like crazy on Instagram lately. PrawdzikProperties is the tag if you guys would like to follow and support. I keep it to a post a day and am trying to create a brand so that way my name gets out there a little more. I think Facebook is also a really good source for advertising as far as social media goes, even better than Instagram in some aspects. I haven't gotten any leads thru Social media get but that might be because my name isn't that well known and I don't do that thing where I get a bot to get me massive followers either, I try to get genuine people that follow and like my posts. But I feel that social media is the new era of free marketing and advertising in some ways and it helps build your company's credibility.  

Originally posted by @Jonathan Greene :

I generate about 100 leads per listing in 2 days using targeted Facebook ads. You have to be very specific with your content and graphics and everything has to lead to a lead capture page or there is no point.

How much are you spending? Is this cold audiences, or is this from a list you have created from previous engagements?

I currently run 6 social media accounts for other businesses and such so I'm familiar with the capture pages and building email base etc. I just have no clue what a good cost/lead ratio is for this particular niche. 

Originally posted by @Mateusz Prawdzik :

@Derek E. @Jonathan Greene I have marketing myself like crazy on Instagram lately. PrawdzikProperties is the tag if you guys would like to follow and support. I keep it to a post a day and am trying to create a brand so that way my name gets out there a little more. I think Facebook is also a really good source for advertising as far as social media goes, even better than Instagram in some aspects. I haven't gotten any leads thru Social media get but that might be because my name isn't that well known and I don't do that thing where I get a bot to get me massive followers either, I try to get genuine people that follow and like my posts. But I feel that social media is the new era of free marketing and advertising in some ways and it helps build your company's credibility.  

Get my ads account on facebook I can advertise on Instagram too. I'm not as familiar with Instagram as I am facebook and twitter. Most of my clients are brick and mortar type businesses such as Chiropractors. So they are primarily focused on facebook advertisements.

@Derek E. Yea I see what you are saying, the demographic on Instagram is different for sure. I will also transition to FB as well because I feel that I can get my name out there a lot quicker using 2 avenues of social media instead of one. 

@Derek E. - I consider a Facebook campaign successful at .04 cents per engagement or less. Anything else isn't performing well. I spend a lot of money on Facebook and you will be most successful by putting a big spend and seeing what it does in the first 4 hours and then cut it or push it. I spend about $500/month or more just on Facebook ads, targeting buyer, sellers, investors, agents to recruit. Some are cold geographical lists for listings and some are targeted.

Targeted lists on Facebook are my whole sphere of influence is constantly updated and soft marketed to all the time ($1-$5/day) for testimonial ads and reminders. I also do the same with lists of agents I might recruit. We also do more targeted ads to back up our blogs, like if we are targeting first-time buyers we look deep for renters using the tools Facebook has available.