The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore

The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

Behold....The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore. A mountain of men so awesome at real estate that there are 5 heads instead of 4. These 5 men have amassed a stockpile of votes big enough to fill the hole left in your heart after your Dad never came back after saying he was going to the store to get some cigarettes. 

These 5 men are tough as nails. 

These 5 men season their steak with pepper spray.

These 5 men put hot sauce on their cereal. 

When Elon Musk gets to Mars, one of these 5 men will make him fill out a rental application.

When these 5 men enter a room, they do not turn on the lights, they turn off the dark.

These are the 5 men whom the monster under your bed has nightmares about.

@Jay Hinrichs @Nathan Gesner @Russell Brazil @james wise @joe villeneuve 

___

It's silly to ask, but if you've got a Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore that differs from the one seen here with the 5 G.O.A.T's....Who's on it?

17Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
1y

Why are the Top 3 all bald?

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @James Wise:

    Behold....The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore. A mountain of men so awesome at real estate that there are 5 heads instead of 4. These 5 men have amassed a stockpile of votes big enough to fill the hole left in your heart after your Dad never came back after saying he was going to the store to get some cigarettes. 

    These 5 men are tough as nails. 

    These 5 men season their steak with pepper spray.

    These 5 men put hot sauce on their cereal. 

    When Elon Musk gets to Mars, one of these 5 men will make him fill out a rental application.

    When these 5 men enter a room, they do not turn on the lights, they turn off the dark.

    These are the 5 men whom the monster under your bed has nightmares about.

    @Jay Hinrichs @Nathan Gesner @Russell Brazil @james wise @joe villeneuve 

    ___

    It's silly to ask, but if you've got a Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore that differs from the one seen here with the 5 G.O.A.T's....Who's on it?


     I remember way back in time when I use to be #2 before Nate Dog passed me.

    This is of course such a great honor to be listed in such an esteemed group of men and a smurf.

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Russell Brazil:
      Quote from @James Wise:

      Behold....The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore. A mountain of men so awesome at real estate that there are 5 heads instead of 4. These 5 men have amassed a stockpile of votes big enough to fill the hole left in your heart after your Dad never came back after saying he was going to the store to get some cigarettes. 

      These 5 men are tough as nails. 

      These 5 men season their steak with pepper spray.

      These 5 men put hot sauce on their cereal. 

      When Elon Musk gets to Mars, one of these 5 men will make him fill out a rental application.

      When these 5 men enter a room, they do not turn on the lights, they turn off the dark.

      These are the 5 men whom the monster under your bed has nightmares about.

      @Jay Hinrichs @Nathan Gesner @Russell Brazil @james wise @joe villeneuve 

      ___

      It's silly to ask, but if you've got a Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore that differs from the one seen here with the 5 G.O.A.T's....Who's on it?


       I remember way back in time when I use to be #2 before Nate Dog passed me.

      This is of course such a great honor to be listed in such an esteemed group of men and a smurf.


       I am the Eviction Genie bro.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    1y

    Why are the Top 3 all bald?

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


       ****4

    • Andrew SyriosPro Member
      Moderator
      Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

    • Scott TrenchPro Member
      Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

      Holy moly! The top four ARE all bald!
    • Andrew SyriosPro Member
      Moderator
      Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Trench:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

      Holy moly! The top four ARE all bald!

      Well Scott, as CEO of BiggerPockets I believe it is now crystal clear that it is your fiduciary duty to your company to immediately and permanently shave your head.

    • Scott TrenchPro Member
      Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
      1y

      @Andrew Syrios I've actually gone the opposite direction and am growing a 'stache to go with my for now full head of hair

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Trench:

      @Andrew Syrios I've actually gone the opposite direction and am growing a 'stache to go with my for now full head of hair


      You going full Gardner Minshew?

    • Andrew SyriosPro Member
      Moderator
      Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?

      It's like your hair slowly but surely got evicted from your head  

    • Andrew SyriosPro Member
      Moderator
      Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Trench:

      @Andrew Syrios I've actually gone the opposite direction and am growing a 'stache to go with my for now full head of hair


      Wow, that kind of reckless facial hair growth could cost you dearly at the next board meeting. I wish you luck good sir

    • James WilcoxBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 601 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Trench:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

      Holy moly! The top four ARE all bald!

      REI makes your hair fall out from all the stress. :)

      REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Scott Trench:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

      Holy moly! The top four ARE all bald!

       this is where AI showing them with hair would be well worth it! would BP allow the use of AI in that case? :) 

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Scott Trench:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 

      Holy moly! The top four ARE all bald!

       this is where AI showing them with hair would be well worth it! would BP allow the use of AI in that case? :) 


       Say no more fam.....

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?

      It's like your hair slowly but surely got evicted from your head  


    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?


       Not only hair but in 75 it was LONG hair  LOL

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?


       Not only hair but in 75 it was LONG hair  LOL


       Lol ohhh yea, you were prolly a surfer or something back then on the west coast? 

      Check out the mop on me back in 2003 when I was just a skateboarding teen who had never spent a moment of his life thinking about CAP Rates.

    • Remington LymanBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


       Low T

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Remington Lyman:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


       Low T


       My back hair begs to differ.

    • Andrew SyriosPro Member
      Moderator
      Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?

      It's like your hair slowly but surely got evicted from your head  





      Drag & Drop this GIF anywhere!

    • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?


       I only dream... I will shave if the prophecy is true and when it is fulfilled🫡

      Sam McCormack Realtor
      View Page
    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Sam McCormack:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      Why are the Top 3 all bald?


      Hair has always been an impediment to real estate investing. That's why I'm not up there with you all... 


       I imagine all 4 had hair when they started. I know I did when I bought my 1st property at 21. 

      Coincidence that the hair goes as the portfolio grows?


       I only dream... I will shave if the prophecy is true and when it is fulfilled🫡


       I hope to see you get out there and fulfill your destiny.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y

    for others to add to the list

    Don Knopil

    Mike Dimski

    Chris Seveney

    Mike and Don for quality or quantity !! Chris gives both. 

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

      for others to add to the list

      Don Knopil

      Mike Dimski

      Chris Seveney

      Mike and Don for quality or quantity !! Chris gives both. 


       And I have a little hair left!! 

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

      for others to add to the list

      Don Knopil

      Mike Dimski

      Chris Seveney

      Mike and Don for quality or quantity !! Chris gives both. 


       And I have a little hair left!! 


       Come to the dark side Chris. You don't need the hair.

    • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

      for others to add to the list

      Don Knopil

      Mike Dimski

      Chris Seveney

      Mike and Don for quality or quantity !! Chris gives both. 

      I agree on adding Don, Mike and Chris. 

      Jay gets a trophy and a big round of applause from me!

      For Mt. Rushmore #2 or "baby Mt. Rushmore": I'd add @Nicholas L. and @Dan H. Probably a few other people but they seemed to have stopped posting for at least a few months. 

      The pictures with the hair drawn on are great...LOL 

    • Dan H.Pro Member
      Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Becca F.:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

      for others to add to the list

      Don Knopil

      Mike Dimski

      Chris Seveney

      Mike and Don for quality or quantity !! Chris gives both. 

      I agree on adding Don, Mike and Chris. 

      Jay gets a trophy and a big round of applause from me!

      For Mt. Rushmore #2 or "baby Mt. Rushmore": I'd add @Nicholas L. and @Dan H. Probably a few other people but they seemed to have stopped posting for at least a few months. 

      The pictures with the hair drawn on are great...LOL 

      Thanks for the props.

      i am also on my way to that bald club (unfortunately, i liked my hair).   I have not done the shaving of the head totally bald but think I like the look better than the nearly bald look (so I might go there or transplants).  

      the bald/balding BP Rushmore could not include Joe (too nice a head of hair).

      I question if anyone will ever catch Jay in post count.  If you posted 10 a day that is 5,870 days (over 16 years) to catch his current count.  add that he is sill very active and his count is still increasing.   I suspect I have never posted as many as 10 posts a day.  

      All 5 have of the Rushmore made quite a contribution to the BP forums.

      Jay, it would be my honor to meet you to just say hi at BPCon 2025. 

      best wishes





  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    @Jay Hinrichs and where did Joe Splitrock go??

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nicholas L.:

      @Jay Hinrichs and where did Joe Splitrock go??


      I saw him on the BP facebook a few years ago JD martin was looking for him as well. thats all i know
    • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nicholas L.:

      @Jay Hinrichs and where did Joe Splitrock go??


      Joe is moderating the facebook group. I don't know why he doesn't show up here any more. Just spoke to him last week for the first time in a year.

      The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
    • JD MartinBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Nicholas L.:

      @Jay Hinrichs and where did Joe Splitrock go??


      I saw him on the BP facebook a few years ago JD martin was looking for him as well. thats all i know

       I spoke to him a few months back, he's still kicking but spends all his time on the FB group. Not my cup of tea and I wish he'd come back around. 

      Skyline Properties
      View Page
  • Patience EchemPro Member
    Member since 2024 · 68 posts · 50 votes
    1y
    Quote from @James Wise:

    Behold....The Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore. A mountain of men so awesome at real estate that there are 5 heads instead of 4. These 5 men have amassed a stockpile of votes big enough to fill the hole left in your heart after your Dad never came back after saying he was going to the store to get some cigarettes. 

    These 5 men are tough as nails. 

    These 5 men season their steak with pepper spray.

    These 5 men put hot sauce on their cereal. 

    When Elon Musk gets to Mars, one of these 5 men will make him fill out a rental application.

    When these 5 men enter a room, they do not turn on the lights, they turn off the dark.

    These are the 5 men whom the monster under your bed has nightmares about.

    @Jay Hinrichs @Nathan Gesner @Russell Brazil @james wise @joe villeneuve 

    ___

    It's silly to ask, but if you've got a Bigger Pockets Mount Rushmore that differs from the one seen here with the 5 G.O.A.T's....Who's on it?


     We should be the ones doing the praising James. Let others praise you and not you yourself. List of helpful men for sure. I am grateful for the knowledge shared. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sisters, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Mike Dymski I have not seen him for quite sometime but has some of the best most practical advice I have taken in.  He can take concepts and bottomline them into a sentence.  

    @Jay Hinrichs dude has forgot more about real estate then I'll ever know.  

    @Scott Trench Millionaire Next Door on steroids

    Certainly appreciate all the great advice I have soaked up.  Life changing stuff!

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    1y

    This is awesome! @Katie Miller and @Dave Meyer this could be a great social post, or potential podcast episode inspiration.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    The GOAT has hair

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      The GOAT has hair

      I dunno bro.....That vote count is pretty low.


    • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      The GOAT has hair

      I dunno bro.....That vote count is pretty low.


      Ok what about the city of Columbus?

      or what about this guy he has a lot of votes

    • Remington LymanBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      The GOAT has hair

      I dunno bro.....That vote count is pretty low.


      Ok what about the city of Columbus?

      or what about this guy he has a lot of votes


       I say we build it in Columbus on Sullivant Ave

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Remington Lyman:
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      The GOAT has hair

      I dunno bro.....That vote count is pretty low.


      Ok what about the city of Columbus?

      or what about this guy he has a lot of votes


       I say we build it in Columbus on Sullivant Ave


       Wait, are you saying that the existing Mount Rushmore isn't already in Columbus????

    • Remington LymanBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Remington Lyman:
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Account Closed:

      The GOAT has hair

      I dunno bro.....That vote count is pretty low.


      Ok what about the city of Columbus?

      or what about this guy he has a lot of votes


       I say we build it in Columbus on Sullivant Ave


       Wait, are you saying that the existing Mount Rushmore isn't already in Columbus????

      It is, but wait, there is more. The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World are remarkable historical and architectural achievements, with the Great Pyramid of Giza being the only surviving wonder, while the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria have been lost to time; all of which are located in Columbus, Ohio, which is why you should invest here.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y

    As the son of a history teacher - I just want to point out my Rushmore only had 4 people at the top. Just saying... 😂😂😂

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      As the son of a history teacher - I just want to point out my Rushmore only had 4 people at the top. Just saying... 😂😂😂


       I addressed that in the original post playa......Besides, those 4 dudes on the real Mount Rushmore couldn't lace up the boots of the 5 heroes on the BP Mount Rushmore. Those 4 have exactly ZERO votes.....Losers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.