HUGE Milestone Hit Today -- 200,000 Members on BiggerPockets!

44 Replies

Today I'm excited to announce that BiggerPockets has officially crossed the 200,000 member mark! 

This is a really incredible milestone and I'm so happy to be able to hang out, help out, and learn from the members here on BiggerPockets... all 200,000 of you!  Keep rockin' it BP! 

(P.S. Keep telling your friends... I want to see 1,000,000 members by next year!) 

Thanks for sharing the milestone, @Brandon Turner  !  I'm also ecstatic about this awesome accomplishment.  

We put all our hearts and energy into creating and growing this place and I just wanted to thank everyone who turns to BiggerPockets to help them with their everyday real estate needs.

Thanks for being a part of the BiggerPockets Family!

Congratulations @Joshua Dorkin   Question, when you started BP, did you envision this sort of site and growth?  

Congrats everyone! This means more opportunity for everyone than ever before! There's a reason why everyone sticks around, BP is awesome :)

Thanks guys!

@Jerry K.  - I was excited at member #1, #2, #3, #4 . . . and every member since.  I didn't have a clue that the site would have such a big impact; I am certainly glad it turned out that way, though.  Almost 10 years of VERY hard work is starting to pay off!

Wow, congrats!  Now, since I am a numbers guy...

Facebook has about 1 billion users and has a market cap of $200 Billion.  That is $200 per user, so BP should be worth $40 Million!

Of course, I know it is a little different here.  :)

@Larry Turowski we need to compare BP to Linkedin since it's a closer comparison 

LinkedIn has 313M users @ $28B market cap = $90 a user

Therefore I'd put BP closer to $18M....wow

Guys great work, love being part of this. 

Thanks guys . . . I appreciate the support and enthusiasm!

That is quite an achievement.  Congratulations.

Very nice, congratulations.

So, it would kill you to add a couple more bathrooms? 

And...who was member 200,000?

Congrats!

It's nice to see a GIF in these forums too, there's seems to have been a distinct lack of them...

WOW!  That is awesome!  

Congrats! I'm new and finding this site to be one of the best resources around!

Awesome! Congrats BP on the milestone. Well deserved. Imagine what could be in another 10 years!

200,000 wow.   

Wikipedia reports that Germany only had an active military of 182620 in 2013.  

Wow..It's really speical to see something that started from one member transform to 200,000. Hard work pays off @Brandon Turner The BP community will continue to grow as time goes on because of the great value you all present. 

Congratulations!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide