HUGE Milestone Hit Today -- 200,000 Members on BiggerPockets!

44 Replies

Excellent work Brandon & Josh.  Congrats to you and to all the BP members who make this the best RE Investing resource on the web.

Whoo hoo! Bp is the size of Rhode Island! Well almost :).

If you could get a number on the "lurker "a" who just look around is prob half a mil:)

Originally posted by @Vala Shahabi:

@Larry Turowski we need to compare BP to Linkedin since it's a closer comparison 

LinkedIn has 313M users @ $28B market cap = $90 a user

Therefore I'd put BP closer to $18M....wow

Guys great work, love being part of this. 

Congrats @Joshua Dorkin  and @Brandon Turner  . If you decide to sell BP for $18M, I will buy it :-)

A force to be reckoned with!

What's the over/under on how long it will be until BP gets 500,000 members? It's only a matter of time! Congrats Josh & Brandon!!!!

That's awesome! Congrats and thank you guys so much for all that you've done.

Congrats!

In no small part due to the podcast I bet.

I devoured two whole shows today on a long property "scouting" mission.

Congrats !

Very impressive! Congratulations! 

This site has now surpassed Facebook when it comes to my frequency of use.. it's the next big thing :)

Congratulations BiggerPockets!

Congrats on the milestone! Great community to be apart of

Nice

Congrats  this is a great site

Yolanda

A1 Properties

Houston, TX

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner:

Today I'm excited to announce that BiggerPockets has officially crossed the 200,000 member mark! 

This is a really incredible milestone and I'm so happy to be able to hang out, help out, and learn from the members here on BiggerPockets... all 200,000 of you!  Keep rockin' it BP! 

(P.S. Keep telling your friends... I want to see 1,000,000 members by next year!) 

Hi Brandon, 

Congrats. Thanks for creating this knowledge platform. 

Thanks

Atchut 

Nice accomplishments, 1,000,000 members will be a must next year, keep rocking! 

This post has been removed.

That's great news! Congratulations and thanks for having the foresight to build a community of like-minded real estate investors!

Congratulations BiggerPockets nation! This site is awesome! It gets me more excited to invest in Real Estate! :D

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here