BiggerPockets 10 Year Celebration Party Photos!

45 Replies

Hey guys - 

Thanks again to everyone who was able to join us for our 10 year anniversary celebration tonight in Denver.  The party was great and I'm extremely appreciative of all your support (as I am of the support of all our users, regardless of whether they could come). 

Here are some photos of the event . . . if you have your own, please share them in the thread!

@Joshua Dorkin  

Congratulations on starting BP 10 years ago and building it into something that many people depend on for honest and actionable advice from starting their business to reaching their life goals.

I know personally BP changed my life and opened my eyes to new possibilities in real estate beyond, flipping and the buy and hold strategy.

I so wanted to go but health issues [stupid cancer!  boo!] prevented it. If you decided to make it an annual thing and let people know plenty in advance, maybe some of us locals [anyone ever wanted to experience staying at a nudist club?] could host out of towners.

Way to go Bigger Pockets!

I look forward to using your services to help spread the good word about our Real Estate Investment Company as well as speak to fellow pocketers and learn from them. 

Great fun finally meeting those people who regularly contribute to our threads. Plus we finally learned that Josh does not in fact work for Brandon! Who knew;) Thanks for the book too!

It was great to meet you guys and make some connections! Started Brandon's book 

and read until the wee hours of the morning. Thanks for having us and way to go 

BP!! Have you thought about having other local live networking session? Meeting people in person can be so awesome.... Thanks again!

Now that looks like a PARTY!  I must have missed our invitation!  =P

Congrats to Brandon, Josh, J Scott, the moderators and everyone that makes BP such a unique and valuable tool & experience for real estate investors!

Here's to 10 MORE!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you