Oops... I temporarily broke the BiggerPockets Podcast...

26 Replies

So, as most of you know, this week we launched the brand new #AskBP Podcast in iTunes! Yay! 

But...

In doing so, I inadvertently shut down the regular BiggerPockets Podcast from iTunes (Due to tech stuff that is way above my skill level... oops!) 

So, fyi - the Podcast episodes are still alive at www.biggerpockets.com/podcast, but in iTunes and on iPhones and iPads and on Sticher... they might be gone for a few days. 

BUT this gives you a good opportunity to check out the newest show from BiggerPockets, the #AskBP Podcast! 

And maybe you can help me feel a little better about my colossal mistake by subscribing to the new #AskBP Podcast in iTunes. Maybe something good will come out of this error!

Thanks all! 

Conveniently can now check out the new podcast. well played @Brandon Turner . Well played. Lol

Dude . . . can't . . . . live . . . . without . . . . my . . . . BP . . . . fix . . .

I don't have a problem . . . I just need it. That's all man!

Really, I can go without it for days. I'm totally in control.

But, Pleeeeaase get this thing fixed ok?

:-)

Luckily I just downloaded episode 61-70. Just found out about BP about 2 months ago and went back and started listening from Episode 1. Pure Gold!!!

Anxious to have the podcast back But now there's time to check #ASkBP. Keep up the good work

Oh no! I wasn't even. Quarter of the way through the podcasts!

BTW, this is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my blog post about having your own home base on the web. Anything can happen to your content (a site closes, files lost, files replaced, etc). it's so important to always have whatever you do on social media lead to and backed up on your own site/platform. it may seem like a bother, but you'll be thankful when something happens. I've lost too many great posts because I didn't save them or copy them to my own site. But I learned that lesson! 

In any case, I can't wait to be able to listen to all of the podcasts!

This is like how the Iphone gets "leaked" when an engineer "leaves" it at the bar while happening to be sitting next to a blogger... 

Well done Brandon "jobs" Turner. Well done.

Potz!

Originally posted by @Ben Leybovich :

Potz!

Oh the irony.  I think you meant putz, Putz.  :)  

I almost posted last night that Brandon could always go work for his good bud Ben, but maybe not.  

Well, as it's always preached on the podcast: we learn more from our mistakes than in any classroom. Nice job, Brandon. You learned something new :)

And, I'm glad I downloaded all the episodes to my iPod.

TGIF!

Guys - The podcasts are still available, just not on iTunes -- for the moment  -- until we fix @Brandon Turner 's error.  (not going to let him live this one down)

This is an outstanding resource, regardless of how you access it. 

Originally posted by @Cal C. :
Originally posted by @Ben Leybovich:

Potz!

Oh the irony.  I think you meant putz, Putz.  :)  

I almost posted last night that Brandon could always go work for his good bud Ben, but maybe not.  

Haha - let's just say he is a schmuck! Lovable schmuck, but nonetheless...broke the podcast - who does that?!

@Brandon Turner

Would you be willing to share the steps of the renovation with us on the latest piece of property you bought? (Video clips, or pictures here and there, and cost projections)  

And I was yelling at my poor old iPhone 4s! so glad this was fixed....

That's okay.  I needed to revisit a few I had downloaded anyway.  

@Brandon Turner

Did you also break the PM inbox?   As of this morning when I go to read a message it does not appear at the top of the screen where it use to be but if I scroll down quickly I see it at the bottom ... but only briefly as it then runs away and I have to scroll down again to catch it ... rinse and repeat.

Originally posted by @Roy N. :

@Brandon Turner

Did you also break the PM inbox?   As of this morning when I go to read a message it does not appear at the top of the screen where it use to be but if I scroll down quickly I see it at the bottom ... but only briefly as it then runs away and I have to scroll down again to catch it ... rinse and repeat.

Same. Minor inconvenience.

Josh just have Brandon right out the words from each podcast episode on your chalkboard in the office 5 times and he will never do it again!! lol 

Hey @Roy N. and @Andrey Y. ha! I'm glad that it's all back now! :) As for the inbox issue, is it working already?

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

Guys - The podcasts are still available, just not on iTunes -- for the moment  -- until we fix @Brandon Turner 's error.  (not going to let him live this one down)

Tottally true how will Brandon   live this down .. muy guess is he will buy a rental property  and plz tell us how you did it , so I can do the  same

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here