TONIGHT'S Webinar on Apartment Investing: LINK

9 Replies

I have been trying to login for the past 20 mins and it is not working. Help please!  I have been anxiously waiting. 

Awesome Webinar! I never would have thought of investing in an apartment complex until I was firmly grounded in real estate investing. Well, I just changed my mind! I am very excited to start looking for and analyzing some apartment complexes in this area! If anyone else feels this way and would like to partner up, let's get it done! Happy investing everyone!

This post has been removed.

Great show.  Thanks!

Great. Very useful information for newbies. I 'm now Pro. Looking forward to more ... 

Great webinar. I ended up going pro. However, I saw there was a bunch of bonus content if you did and I went to the pro604 URL and that didn't have a,l of it. When I used the promo code I got the pro discount but I wanted some of those books etc. where can I find that stuff, @brandon?

Is the webinar recording going to be available?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.