Book availability and pricing?

2 Replies

A couple questions about the book store. 

1. Why are books only available in audio or digital format in your store but available in paperback at Amazon? An example would be "Finding and Funding Great Deals" by Anson Young
  2. Why are your books so much more expensive? A digital version is available for $19.00 but it's on Amazon for $9.99. Your paperback version, when available, is $24 and on Amazon it's $16.99.

I want to support your site but I'm a fairly frugal shopper. Is there any benefit to the author (or me) if I purchase through your web site?

@Nathan G.

Thanks for reaching out! Let me do my best to answer your questions :) - hope it helps!

To the first question, we are currently revamping the bookstore and we are getting more book formats online soon!

To the second question, we provide tons of extra bonus content when you purchase on our site with each book purchase. For example: When you buy set for life from us you get

• ALL bonus items, including the Six Steps pdf ebook
  • The house hacking webinar recording
  • 4 audio interviews with personal finance expert
  • Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you