A Hero's Home - Giving Back

62 Replies

Originally posted by @Sam Grooms :

Such a worthy cause. Glad we're able to give back. Thank you for putting this together, @Jay Hinrichs. 

it is a group effort I am just one of the group!!  

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :
Originally posted by @Sam Grooms:

Such a worthy cause. Glad we're able to give back. Thank you for putting this together, @Jay Hinrichs. 

So modest. 

Forgot to mention, we're over $4K for our donation from PSW2019, and we're just starting to put the word out. $30K here we come!

Originally posted by @Sam Grooms :
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

So modest. 

Forgot to mention, we're over $4K for our donation from PSW2019, and we're just starting to put the word out. $30K here we come!

That is so awesome thank you so much !!!

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

So modest. 

Jay, you saying that you are just one of the group is like @Brian Burke saying that he owns a few rentals. Hah

Originally posted by @Ben Leybovich :

So modest. 

Jay, you saying that you are just one of the group is like @Brian Burke saying that he owns a few rentals. Hah

Well Portland business journal came out last week turns out I am the 24 th largest new home builder in the Metro area only have to do 640 million more next year to surpass DR Horton for numeral uno..  :) 

@Brian Burke , and @Jay Hinrichs

After the next registration to the Phoenix Syndication Workshop, A Hero's Home will be at $5,000.

Note, because @Sam Grooms and I are donating out of the top-line and not the profit, we are making $0 at this time. Just covering costs :)

A Hero's Home gets paid before we do as part of this event. 

Super excited to help very deserving people!

Update: A Hero's Home, Inc. finally obtained 501(c)(3) status (retroactive to March 2018) so all donations are now officially tax-deductible.

There has been an incredible surge in donations of late thanks to some very generous people right here on BP... check out the site in Jay's signature above for more info. Impressive! Thank you everyone! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here