TITLE COMPANIES - ORANGE COUNTY CA ?

5 Replies

First American Title, Sarah Elliott 949-310-6131 Very knoweldable, used her for over ten years, investor friendly, what else can I say than let her know you got this information from me.

I currently use Fidelity Title there customer service is super responsive. My Rep is Tina Folder. She is good but the value comes from the customer service on the back end. Ill ask for title info on properties or a list of addresses for certain tracts and the average response time is 1-3 hours through email and almost immediate when I call in.

I have also heard that Steven Thomas is good he actually does the OC housing economic reports so he is extremely knowledgeable about the OC market and gives great insight on where he thinks the market is going by backing it with facts and proper analysis. I have no experience with their customer service though. PM me for contact information

This post has been removed.

We use Lawyers Title - My-Trang Nguyen.  She is very responsive and does a great job

I've used Title 365 on several of my flips and have been pretty happy with them, but I've never challenged them with any particularly difficult title situations though.

CK Hwang, Redwood Investments LLC | [email protected] | 9496329632 | http://www.redwoodinvestmentsllc.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you