Cleveland OH

6 Replies

I have purchased a note on the East side of Cleveland. Does anyone know of a good investor friendly Realtor in the Cleveland area? Will need foreclosure attorney.


@Thomas Watson what specifically do you need? PM me details. 

Hey Thomas. I am new to this site but your post was one of the first I saw. I have bought and sold over 100 properties on the eastside of Cleveland. The first thing you want to do is get a PP company to determine the occupancy. If it is vacant get the property secured. Eviction in Cuyahoga County can take 12 to 24 months.. just depends on the lawyer that you get. 

thanks Kelly. Do you recommend a good pp company?

I have a great foreclosure attorney in Cleveland as well as I may be interested in the property want you for close it out depending out what neighborhood it's in. I happen to use Angelo Russo. He is here at BP if you want to message him. Let me know how I can help you :-)

@Thomas Watson   @James Wise   is a investor friendly realtor in the area. He also does property management as well. I am sure he may know attorneys as well or be able to lead you in the right direction. He is the real estate agent that I work with in the Cleveland area. 

Thanks Jerry

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here