Title company/closing attorney

11 Replies

I'm still looking for the right title company that is real estate investor friendly. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find one? Or any recommendations? I'm in Orange County California
Tax Title Services 949-798-1180
Originally posted by @Trina C. :
Tax Title Services 949-798-1180

Thank you I'll check them out

Anytime, Jacob! They have a website as well.....www.taxtitleservices.com  

@Jacob Topf What services are you specifically looking for in a title company?  They are All investor friendly?

Originally posted by @Joe Homs :

@Jacob Topf What services are you specifically looking for in a title company?  They are All investor friendly?

Specifically wholesale friendly. One that can facilitate a double/simultaneousl closing. Did you have any suggestions?

@Jacob Topf  Doubt you will find one, unless it's an all cash transaction. Good luck. 

Originally posted by @Joe Homs :

@Jacob Topf  Doubt you will find one, unless it's an all cash transaction. Good luck. 

Yes, all cash transaction. Thanks.

@Jacob Topf in that case any title company can help you. If you need a referral to the rep that I use let me know. It's the relationship that you need to establish and not the company itself. 

@Brett Synicky I contacted Elaine Janks and she was not willing to work with me. She shut all the doors on me. :-(

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide