Anyone use or heard of "dohardmoney.com" ?

2 Replies

So I clicked a link for dohardmoney.com here on BP.  Filled out some basic information and they texted me and called me to follow up.  I've had a bad experience with a Utah based company in the past in I've heard Utah companies have a bad rep - no offense to anyone here on BP.  Just saying what I've heard and experienced.  So if anyone has any info on these guys, I'd love to heard about it.  Thanks.!

So dohardmoney.com is from Utah? I have heard nothing about them but I am now interested to know if anyone has had experience. So when they reached out to you were they saying they lend everywhere in the country or did they have restrictions? Also did they offer decent rates? Let me know what you find out, I am based out of Utah and I am just beginning to learn about the different things available as well as still fairly new to all of this.

Julia Allred

hi @Julia Allred   after clicking through on the BP website for their list of hard money lenders they are there.  However, I still haven't gotten any feedback on here about them.  I did get a call from them shortly after I created an account on their website just to get more info.   The woman on the phone sounded rather flighty.  They say they give you 100% financing but then they make you put a $3k deposit to them and charge $650 for a property eval, and say you get the difference back after closing.  But then they sent me an email trying to sell me a $3k package that includes a "starter experience education pkg, an expert experience education pkg, homework assignments" and other marketing material.  So I'm not too sure.  But would still like to know if anyone here on BP has worked with them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.