Looking for Columbia, SC multiplex

5 Replies

I will be graduating college in the next year and will be moving to Columbia, SC. I am looking for a duplex, triplex, or a quadplex in Columbia- preferably near the university. It could be a value-add or turnkey property!

@Andrew R. Lucas ideally, I’m looking to buy around April of next year. I will be moving there in May.

In regards to the meetup, I will definitely try to make it! I am currently working in Charleston, but we have an office in Columbia. I might be able to work from there for a few days and attend the meet up in the process!

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now

Hope to see you here next week @Nate Whitting

The multi-family properties that are available now will most certainly be gone when you are ready to buy.  However, you should use this time to prepare yourself to make quick educated decisions.  Look at the available properties and where they are located.  Get to know the values and the rents.  You'll want to be so familiar with this market that you will be able to spot a good deal when it shows up.