Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
So Many Deals...So Little Cash

Anthony Bowe
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Oct 19 2020, 22:31

So I decided to make the jump into rental properties and in less than a year I am already at 3 doors in MD (1 SFR, 1 duplex). I learned how to self-manage out of state while also being full-time Active Duty Air Force and the seller is looking at selling me more properties all with owner financing (Win!) Problem is I would like to buy a little faster since all I need to do is keep providing down payments to keep building my portfolio but a bit cash strapped.

I created a LLC, opened up a Business CC and Checking account and pretty much doing all the right stuff but the lack of money is killing my momentum. I have even looked into business loans and personal loans just to keep adding to my portfolio but I don't think its smart to keep leveraging my own credit to do so. Also getting business loans is tough when the LLC is not even a year old even though I am already cash flowing. Are there any private lenders/investors willing to work a few deals with me? The seller has at least 50 properties and as long as the down payments are strong enough we are working everything off-market through a title company. I've already analyzed the next 5 properties but willing to share this great opportunity with those interested!

Loading replies...