Need an agent in Norfolk

9 Replies

I'm looking for a hard-working, investment-minded real estate agent in Norfolk, VA. I'm an investor from Seattle whose daughter and son-in-law just moved to Norfolk and I'd like to help them get started.

I'm not a agent but I wholesale in the area. I would be more than happy to help in anyway that I can. Are they looking for a place to call home or an investment property?

Gary

Hey Timothy, I do extensive work in the area with multiple investors and fellow BP investors you will see on this forum quite often.  Send me a message of the specifics and I can cut through the clutter pretty quick. 

-Ryan Boyce 

Exit Realty Professionals 

Hi Timothy,

What an exciting time for your daughter and son-in-law!  Give me a call/text/email and let's get them started off on the right path with the right information, assistance and guidance. I would be happy to meet with them next week and help get things done!  

Best,

~NormaJean Cupp

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you