Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Why hasn't R.E. gotten me a wife?

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes

I've made it to financial freedom with real estate and still I can't find a women that's interesting.  I mean, yes I talk about real estate all day, but that should  be very interesting.  Where have I gone wrong?  I work out a lot as well.  Biceps for days.  I guess I need more units.  Anyone else find him or herself in my situation?  If so, let's trade notes and figure this out IMO...

37Reply
678 views

Most Popular Reply

Handyman · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y

@Frankie Woods

You're in luck. McRib Seminars International has one just for this conundrum. We call it "Adam's Rib." Whereas our other seminars focus on maximizing your understanding of real estate, Adam's Rib focuses on maximizing your understanding what woman really want, and showcasing your real estate bona fides in such a way that women will flock to you. Gorilla biceps aren't going to do it. Nice clothes? We wish it was that simple. No, you need education, smart, targeted, and up-to-date for the 21st century.

You'll learn step-by-step seduction techniques like the Subject To kiss close, the unrefusable checkbook flash, how to buy her a house for ca$h, templates for writing red-hot yellow letters, and compelling scripts to follow on the phone when speaking to motivated prospects. Everyone knows that real estate is all about relationships, after all. Why can't you leverage your hard-earned education and financial freedom to bring you high level success in other walks of life?

For those of you who march to the beat of a different drummer, we offer the related seminar programs "Steve's Rib" and there's also limited availability for "Rosie's Rib." Hope to see you soon! Respond now and get 60% of the first two Learning Modules, with your first closing guaranteed in 30 days or less!

See this reply in the discussion

145 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Love this!!!

    My boss and co worker always tell me "Stay Single, Buy Real Estate" and as I have seen time, and time again... those that follow this have quite the schedule of real estate owned

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    If R.E. and biceps are all you got, then you better work on diversifying yourself, not your portfolio. Think outside yourself, brah. It's not about a woman for YOU it's about being a man a woman would find interesting (not just swoll). 

    And DO NOT TROLL YOUR OFFICE... because the available women with self-worth will move to a different brokerage. I know, it's crazy, but in this day and age we're really sick of sexual harassment and the smart women aren't putting up with it anymore. 

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 791 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Analyze 100... make offers to 10... close on 1. 

  • Specialist · Fort Wayne · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Maybe you are too picky. Maybe you concentrate on looks too much. Superficial woman are not interesting and vice versa. Depth is interesting and being able to have a conversation about a plethora of topics is interesting. 

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Stone Jin:

    One tactic you can deploy is to have Open Houses at your own house and ask girls if they like the house and if they would like to live there.  The ones that say yes, follow up by asking if they would like to live there with you.  

    It's a numbers game!!!!

     This is an awesome idea!  I agree, it's all about the numbers.

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Frankie Woods have you tried a  direct mail campaign?

     HAHA!  Contacting a yellow letter company as we speak!

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Oh you funny young man, time will come. Dont stress on it

  • Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 491 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Scott Trench:

    BiggerPockets has the answer! 

    BiggerPockets LOVE - the dating site for real estate entrepreneurs. 

    Even more than a bad deal, a bad life partner can REALLY cripple any real estate aspirations. The so-called "cash flow negative spouse" (TM - Scott Trench) can devastate your finances, ruin relationships, and worst of all, turn good real estate deals into total PIGS.

    It's also 100% FREE.

    The link above will take you to it - we released this like three years ago and it's been used countless times. 

    We got your back.

     I was literally afraid to click on the link at work.  To my surprise, it's a "legit" page!  To my chagrin, the links were broken...too funny!

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    I’m actually having the same problem. I’m also like 22 years old and don’t want a woman who isn’t in R.E. I’m not quite that successful yet but I’m hoping to find her in my next deal haha.
  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    8y

    You can't buy a woman like you buy real estate.. it just won't happen! Go to the investor meet ups I am sure there may be a few single and ready to mingle ladies waiting to find a stud who shares the same passion for real estate.  BP should consider creating a  OKrealestate! or REMatch.com or better yet PlentyofRealestate

    I have found that men really dig a lady who gets down and dirty as they would during rehabbing a home. Just the other day,  I met a new plumber on site at one of my rentals he was quite intrigued by the fact that I knew what a shower divertor was and the process he would need to take to fix my issue. I had failed to disclose that I have done it all in majority of my renovations. Just because I look like I can't swing a hammer doesn't mean I can't. I told him don't let the looks fool you! 

  • St. Augustine · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Go mgtow best life choice
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 205 posts · 92 votes
    8y

    This thread is hilarious!

    Maybe going door to door will get you better leads, though.

  • Investor · Sewell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 68 posts · 48 votes
    8y
    Really........this is where we have arrived?
  • Realtor · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 97 votes
    8y

    Invest your real estate profits into a fancy online dating service... Only joking. *Even though that is a liable option. lol*

    You have to put yourself out there and start meeting women at networking events and you can also join clubs.

  • Realtor · Los Altos, CA · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    Lol I have to follow this discussion, too funny and I’d like to hear what all the RE men have to say! 😅❤️👌👌👌
  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    Real estate hasn't landed me a girlfriend either.  

    Of course, that also means that my wife hasn't murdered me in my sleep.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 108 votes
    8y

    o que la.

  • Specialist · Edgerton, KS · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    This is funny stuff! You know I didn’t know what true happiness was until I got married...then it was too late! Lol Just kidding... I married my wife when we were both 18 years old and in March will be our 20 year anniversary. I couldn’t be happier with my life! My wife married a boy making $7/hr and has seen me at my worst. We are best friends and made a commitment to never give up. We will work through everything...the word divorce wasn’t spoken in our home. Not to say times haven’t been bad and occasionally terrible! I told my wife we’ve been happily married for 12 years. She said “but we’ve been married 20?” I said yeah but only 12 have been happy! Lol...glad we can have a few laughs in life. Btw, if you’re searching for a wife you’ll find her in the last place you look. :)
  • Hamburg, NY · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    Lol this is funny
  • Investor · Gulfport, MS · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    This is thread is funny :) ...

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Let's maybe focus on your grammar first...

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Merriman:

    This is funny stuff! You know I didn’t know what true happiness was until I got married...then it was too late! Lol

    Just kidding... I married my wife when we were both 18 years old and in March will be our 20 year anniversary. I couldn’t be happier with my life! My wife married a boy making $7/hr and has seen me at my worst. We are best friends and made a commitment to never give up. We will work through everything...the word divorce wasn’t spoken in our home. Not to say times haven’t been bad and occasionally terrible!

    I told my wife we’ve been happily married for 12 years. She said “but we’ve been married 20?” I said yeah but only 12 have been happy!

    Lol...glad we can have a few laughs in life. Btw, if you’re searching for a wife you’ll find her in the last place you look. :)

    This is funny! hahaha

  • Debbie W.Pro Member
    Lindenhurst, NY · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Enjoyed this thread. THank you. 

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Melissa Gittens:

    You can't buy a woman like you buy real estate.. it just won't happen! Go to the investor meet ups I am sure there may be a few single and ready to mingle ladies waiting to find a stud who shares the same passion for real estate.  BP should consider creating a  OKrealestate! or REMatch.com or better yet PlentyofRealestate

    I have found that men really dig a lady who gets down and dirty as they would during rehabbing a home. Just the other day,  I met a new plumber on site at one of my rentals he was quite intrigued by the fact that I knew what a shower divertor was and the process he would need to take to fix my issue. I had failed to disclose that I have done it all in majority of my renovations. Just because I look like I can't swing a hammer doesn't mean I can't. I told him don't let the looks fool you! 

    Yes you can buy a woman .  Mail order  brides are not free

  • Contractor · Canton, GA · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 81 votes
    8y

    I can’t beleive it has gotten this far and no one has said it.....

    Apply your real estate knowledge in it most primordial form  It’s gotten you this far. So simple. 

    “Why buy , when you can rent?”

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.