Non-Warrantable Condo Lenders?

6 Replies

I just wanted to reach out to the BiggerPockets community to see if anyone in Virginia knows of any "Non-Warrantable Condo" lenders.  I have a client trying to sell a property in Virginia Beach town Center, but we have found out the columbus station is 60% rental and "non-warrantable".  Just trying to find some out of the box loan options so we can market to a broader group than cash only buyers.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

@Russell Brazil Thanks for the mention.

Yes, I can do non-warrantable condo/condo-tel loans. Owner occupied, 2nd home or investment.

*** Moderator this is not self advertisement. Am responding to a member post and suggestion. ***

thanks for the referral. Upen, if possible would you be available to speak on the phone at some point.  I would like to gain a little further understanding on the subject.  

@Upen Patel Are you doing Loans in FL State? I have a subject property which is not warrantable due to an active litigation with previous Property Managerment Company. Thanks in Advance !!

Originally posted by @Charan K. :

@Upen Patel Are you doing Loans in FL State? I have a subject property which is not warrantable due to an active litigation with previous Property Managerment Company. Thanks in Advance !!

Hey! Charan: An active litigation would be overcome sometime, but usually it a hard one to over come. I comes down to the specifics, who is suing who, for what, what is the liability, etc.