Any reviews on privatedirectlending.com

3 Replies

I got an email from this company today privatedirectlending.com.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  Are they legit?  Just a scam?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi @George Despotopoulos .  Thanks for reaching out.  I'm looking to finance mostly turnkey rentals in NJ between Ewing and Burlington.  I have a current direct mail marketing campaign with an end goal of seller financing.  However, when the super sweet deals present themselves without seller financing and they will, I will need other means of funding the deal.

@John S Lewis - if you don't qualify for conventional financing, there are other options: hard money / bridge loan (these will be short term interest-only loans, usually 12 months, and the interest rate will be 10-14%) and rental property loans (longer term, 6%-9.9%, 30 year term, usually arms). With hard money loans you can refinance into a longer term once you have market rent in place. 

Seller financing is always great, and easy, but is not always as available, which is why specialty lenders or non-bank lenders are a great option, as well as private lenders (private individuals lending their own capital). 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.