New to Real Estate · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Im concerned about the laws on wholesaling in new york city (not only manhattan) and I want to get in touch with some attorneys that are familiar with this so I can have some on my team and do things the right way!
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
There are no laws that I'm aware of specifically related to wholesaling properties. To be honest, that term of being a wholesaler is really a person who flips real estate contracts. Very few actually close on properties and then offer them to people at a discounted rate. Most "wholesalers" are just out there trying to make as much as they can per deal without putting any $$ into it if possible. It's all about them in my opinion.
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
There are no laws that I'm aware of specifically related to wholesaling properties. To be honest, that term of being a wholesaler is really a person who flips real estate contracts. Very few actually close on properties and then offer them to people at a discounted rate. Most "wholesalers" are just out there trying to make as much as they can per deal without putting any $$ into it if possible. It's all about them in my opinion.