Votes |
Quickbooks vs Freshbooks vs Wave

Rylan Kean
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Clarksville, TN
Posted Jul 14 2018, 14:17

A little background first... 

I just opened an company with my partner in Nashville, we will be a partnership LLC. This is no longer a side hustle, but rather a full time career with a partner who has been doing this for several years. I am bringing the organization and project management pieces to the table, but I have not been self employed in many years. Our company is involved in rehabs, rentals, wholesaling, and retail real estate. It is also important that the software is scaleable as we have already done 7-12 projects at a time with expected exponential growth as I come on board full time. During my research and work on setting up the accounting side of the business I have come across a few platforms that I want to get some expertise from the BP group on. Yes, I already took a search into the forums, I would like to note searching for specific items can sometimes be a challenge (hopefully they fix that soon).

Software goals:

- track expenses w. mileage tracker

- work well with an accountant (already selected and uses quickbooks, but ok with us using something else). 

- mobile and multiple users

- project management 

- ability to track multiple projects 

- potential employees in near future

- tracking contractors 

So from what I can see the leaders are Quickbooks, Freshbooks, and Wave. What is your favorite and why? PS. Wave is free so I am having a hard time walking away from that one. 

Loading replies...