South Florida CPA recommendations?

5 Replies

@Milena Blanch .

Daniel Alvarado is the best in my opinion:

Daniel I. Alvarado

Certified Public Accountant

Tillett, Alvarado & Prendergast

This is not the correct forum to post phone and email info, so you can DM me or Google it

Promotion
Motivated Leads
Marketing For Investors…By Investors
We Get Houses For Real Estate Investors
We help investors get more off market deals from distressed sellers.
Learn More

@Milena Blanch

You are very fortunate to live in one of the few states that does not require a resident state income tax. This is good for you as this opens you up to being to find a CPA outside of your state. With that said, below are some tips on how to find a local CPA.

If you want to find a local CPA, below are some tips to find a Local CPA that specializes in real estate

1) Attend a Local REIA / Real Estate meetup and see who other investors are using as a CPA
2) Network with other investors from your City/State that you find on bigger pockets and see who they use as a CPA
3) Look for CPA's with good google/yelp reviews where 'real estate' is mentioned in the review.
4) Verify that your CPA is licensed. Many 'tax professionals' lie that they are a CPA.

Here is a link that you can use to verify that your CPA is licensed within the state of Florida
https://www.myfloridalicense.c...

Originally posted by @Jon Huber :

@Milena Blanch.

Daniel Alvarado is the best in my opinion:

Daniel I. Alvarado

Certified Public Accountant

Tillett, Alvarado & Prendergast

This is not the correct forum to post phone and email info, so you can DM me or Google it

Hey Jon, can you shoot me his info as well. Just added you