Looking for great property management in Columbus Ohio

3 Replies

Hi, I'm an out of state investor with 2 multifamily units looking to purchase single family homes in Columbus. I have  great property management in Oregon and know how crucial it is to success.  Who do you guys love for property management in Columbus? 

Isn’t Holton Wise strong in that area??  I don’t have any personal experience with them but see them online doing a lot of promotion.   Who will you use to purchase for you, a Realtor off ZILLOW??

Originally posted by @Brian LeBow :

Isn’t Holton Wise strong in that area??  I don’t have any personal experience with them but see them online doing a lot of promotion.   Who will you use to purchase for you, a Realtor off ZILLOW??

Holton-Wise doesn't operate in the Columbus market at this moment in time. We do however appreciate you thinking of us.

@Oliver Leonetti  I will do property management for clients that buy and sell properties with me. If you are looking for just PM company and not agent representation, then I would recommend Panzera, S4RE @Mitch Deminski , or RL property management @Peter Lohmann . If you are looking to buy in D or low C areas, then I would recommend Heart and Home.