West LA Meetup January 11

27 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/11/15 02:00PM
  • Westside Pavillion 10800 West Pico Blvd
  • $5

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Let's start off the New Year with a meetup in Los Angeles on the west side. This is a great opportunity to meet with others LA investors, investing in or out of LA. We will have a short presentation on Non performing notes, but there will be no sale pitch.

I look forward to seeing you there. Networking starts at 2pm

Community Room B is located on Level 3,

Please note that this is a different room and is behind the Landmark Theatres

10800 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064

As always, there will be nothing sold. A 5$ donation will be requested to pay for the room.

Rhino

Medium sig  3 Jeff Greenberg MBA, Synergetic Investment Group, LLC | [email protected] | 805.372.1799 | http://www.synergeticig.com | Podcast Guest on Show #115

Awesome Jeff, thanks for keeping this bp LA meet up going. This is usually my off season so I hope to make all of these moving forward. Moodys predicts 2015s economy is going to be firing on all cylinders with near full employment and that combined with record low energy prices...well that translates to full steam ahead! Thx

I will be try to attend this. I like that this meet-up is during the day. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yes...I am interested and would like to attend!

I would be interested attending.

I will be there.

Thanks for coordinating this @Jeff Greenberg

I'm planning on attending. I'm looking forward to meeting other L.A.-area investors as well.

Wonderful! I'll be there!

Thx
Sean

I will be attending. @Tom Mole   is taking me out on a date

I will be in attendance 

Jeanette

Really want to make this meeting. Unfortunately, I work for a major law enforcement agency (for a few more months) and I have to be out of town on business on Sunday. Please let me know when the next one will be...I would love to have these meetings monthly. Perhaps @Jeff Greenberg  there could be a MeetUp group started to keep everyone in the loop? I'd be happy to help with that.

Mark

I'm in. Looking forward to the event and meeting others as well.

@Jeff Greenberg  thanks for setting this up. This will be my first networking event off BP. Totally looking forward to meeting everyone!

@Jeff Greenberg  

This sounds great!  Close to where I live... looking forward to the first meetup of the year!

415‑779‑2155

This will be my first time attending a meet up.  Looking forward to it. 

I look forward to this meet! 

See you guys there!

Will attend. Look forward to meeting everyone. 

I'll be there.
Lookin' forward to shaking some hands!

Great meeting, Jeff. Thanks for bringing the speaker as well. Very informative!

[email protected] | NJ Agent # 0565737 - NRS REFERRAL SERVICES, LLC

@Jeff Greenberg  Thank you for organizing another great LA Meetup! Enjoyed the presentation as well. Looking forward to the next one!

Congratulations to all that attended. It was a great meetup and I look forward to seeing you next time.  Those that missed the meeting, I hope to see you next time.  I hope to see some of you at the Commercial meetup next Tuesday.

Medium sig  3 Jeff Greenberg MBA, Synergetic Investment Group, LLC | [email protected] | 805.372.1799 | http://www.synergeticig.com | Podcast Guest on Show #115