User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
San Francisco Bay Summit - Oct 7 & 8, 2017 - Join the Reunion!

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted May 18 2017, 11:29
This event is brought to you by:

280 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The 2017 SF Bay Real Estate Networking Summit is confirmed for Oct 7 & 8 in Oakland, CA!
www.SFBaySummit.com

For the third time, hundreds of real estate investors and experts will be gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area for a weekend of learning, networking, and joining forces to grow our real estate businesses!
This is NOT a Bigger Pockets event. But you'll recognize some familiar faces.

@Will Barnard, @Amanda Han, @J Scott, @Brie Schmidt, @Brian Burke, and many more will be out to share their experiences and answer your questions. 

Get your ticket (super early bird now!), a tax deduction, and seriously inspired!
www.SFBaySummit.com

"An exceedingly well-done conference, especially in terms of venue, speakers, vendors, info presented and opportunities for connection. What I learned and who I met will catapult me years forward in my abilities. Count me in for the next one!" - Erin A., Stockton, CA

Event: SF Bay Real Estate Networking Summit
Date: Sat & Sun, Oct 7 & 8, 2017

Get more info & Tickets here.. the earlier, the cheaper!
 www.sfbaysummit.com

Loading replies...