Skagit County Real Estate Meetup

9 Replies

• 10/19/17 06:00PM
  • The Store Grocery in Anacortes
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Join us for the new Skagit County Real Estate Meetup on Thursday October 19. This is a group for all those interested in real estate to share ideas and make connections. We meet monthly on the third Thursday of the month, alternating locations between Mount Vernon/Burlington and Anacortes.

WHEN: Thursday October 19 at 6:00PM

WHERE: The Store Grocery in Anacortes (they have coffee and baked goods available)

WHO: We are excited to meet people in Skagit, whether you are long time residents and investors, new to the area, or just want to check out Skagit County and the growing towns. This group is great for the new and the experienced; landlords, landladies, property managers, flippers, wholesalers, real estate agents, loan officers, commercial lenders, portfolio lenders, appraisers, general contractors, builders, handymen, private money lenders, real estate attorneys, buyers, sellers, insurance brokers, escrow officers, and marketing professionals. 

Anacortes, Burlington, Mount Vernon, Sedro-Woolley, Concrete, Hamilton, La Conner, Lyman, Alger, Bay View, Big Lake, Clear Lake, Conway, Edison, LakeCavanaugh, LakeMcMurray, Marblemount, Rockport, Stanwood, Arlington, Smokey Point, Marysville, Everett, Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Bothell, Kenmore, Mountlake Terrace, Whatcom, Bellingham, Lynden, Ferndale, Blaine.

Hey guys! Meeting is tomorrow night, and I hope some people can come so we can talk houses, multis, construction, analyze deals, and get to know each other. I'll be tagging some folks here, but share the word if you know anyone interested in getting plugged in to the Skagit real estate market.

@Patrick Britton @Robert Freeborn @William Sumner @Adam Pearson @Lorin K. @Neal Royal @Son-Hsiung Riu

@Sam Denny @Natalie Kolodij @Kevin Enderle @Jay Shuler @Jennifer Beadles @Blake King @Ilya Novichenko

@Libbie Grant @Angela Strotz @Jennifer Beadles @Jenna Estefan @Jason Wagner @Eva Croasdale @Kyle Haberly @Kyle Parks @Jason Graham @Alex Othon @Tyler Kaye @Deanna Coutts @Brent Salazar   @Adam Roberts @Chris Myers @Aaron Ramm

That's is awesome. I wish I could go. I am deployed right now but would love to go as soon as I can get home.

Thanks for taking this and running with it Julie! 

(817) 366-3928

Hi @Julie Marquez

Thank you for the invite and launching this. I was just in MV the past few days and would have made it had it been earlier in the week.  I have a few commitments that will keep me in Seattle. so I unfortunately won't be able to make this one. Keep me posted on upcoming meetings, I would love to connect. 

@Julie Marquez I invest in the area, but don't live locally. Keep me updated on events though!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.