Chicago REI Club Meeting

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/15/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St Chicago, Illinois 60642
  • Free
  • Street parking and garage parking available

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

We're hosting out first Chicago REI Club Meeting of 2018. If you're ready to buy your first or next investment property, this is a great opportunity to network with folks who can help you make it happen. In fact, we're bringing in Ms. Katrina Barnett, an accomplished attorney, to provide us with legal insights for buying investment property. We also have landed on a new location for the events. The owner is even a real estate investor himself and wants to come hang out with us! Make sure you tag someone who should be at this event!

When:  Jan. 15 from 7-9pm

Where: Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St, Chicago, IL 60642

What: Networking and a Brief Presentation 

Topic: "Legal Insights for Buying Investment Property"

Speaker: Katrina Barnett

For questions, contact John Casmon, @Nicole Valenzuela @Rinee John de Leon or @Geetika Casmon

See you guys there!

Hi, when is the next one?  thanks

@Brian Haugh the next club event is next Monday at 7pm. Same place, Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St Chicago, Illinois 60642.

Please join!

Thanks Ted, yes, I will be there, my wife Jana as well.  See you then!!

@Nicole Valenzuela Just to confirm, there is a meeting Monday 1/29?  That would be great as I will be in town.

@Dooreuhn Cee Yes, we will be meeting Monday 1/29 at 7pm in the backroom of Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St Chicago, Illinois 60642. There should be an event post up shortly! 

Still on Monday’s? Would love to come by

Originally posted by @Nino Alfano :

Still on Monday’s? Would love to come by

Yes, every other week on Monday nights!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.