Votes |
Raleigh/Durham & Surrounding Areas Meetup

Henri Meli
  • Investor
  • Morrisville, NC
Posted Jul 3 2018, 15:38

24 Replies

• 07/12/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • http://ruckuspizza.com/ruckus-the-arboretum/, 2025 Renaissance Park Place Cary, North Carolina 27511
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding biggerpocketers: Mark the date of July 12th, 2018 on your calendar.

We will be getting together at Ruckus Pizza located at the Arboretum in Cary at 6:00PM on Thursday, July 12th, 2018. The exact address is: 2025 Renaissance Park Place, Cary, NC. It is right off the I-40/Harrison Avenue exit by the same shopping center where Bonefish Grill/Starbucks/Moe's is located across from Burgerfei.

The easy access from/to I-40 should make it convenient for all.

Come have a beer(or your favorite drink), get some food and network with other local investors. This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships. People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners.

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that you will be there.

* Please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

I hope to see you all there

Loading replies...