My useless bit of knowledge for today

7 Replies

When you see a semi loaded with porta potties unloading at an industry or some other place where there can be an event or gathering, it means there are going to be lots and lots of people coming in the near future.  You can also replace the words porta potties with golf carts in that last sentence.  The people may need a place to stay.

What's your useless bit of knowledge?

I tend to search for events, spring break for local schools, football game weekends, holiday weekends, University graduation, fishing tournaments ect.
Anything that drives uprental demand for my area so I can adjust my prices accordingly.
I like how HA/VRBO allows you to annotate these on the market maker tab so you can remember why you set your prices higher than normal.

If you are ever constipated, I know a delicious salad bar that will clear you out in less than an hour.

Every. Single. Time.

Originally posted by @Nathan G. :

If you are ever constipated, I know a delicious salad bar that will clear you out in less than an hour.

Every. Single. Time.

And yet you keep going back... LOL  Thanks for the laugh!

I know why fire engines are red.  Fire engines are red because 

2+2=4, 4+4=8, and 8+4=12

There are 12 inches in a ruler; queen mary was a ruler

Queen Mary was also a ship; ships sail the seas

Seas have fish; fish have fins

The Fins fought the Russians

Russians are red and fire engines are always rushin

Therefor - fire engines are red

@Paul Sandhu in college biology I was taught that elephants rock side to side because their hearts are a little small for their bodies and they have an extra valve in one foot that helps move the blood back up towards the heart. The rocking presses that "go" button...