New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
David Garcia
Votes |
New Realtor Looking for Investing Advice

David Garcia
Posted Apr 8 2023, 11:08

Hello everyone! My name is David Garcia and I am a realtor with Coldwell Banker Realty in El Dorado Hills, CA. I got my license in November of 2022 and joined my brokerage in January of 2023. Before this, I had no background in real estate, but knew that I had an interest for real estate and my community. I come from a family that isn't financially literate and was never exposed to the idea of financial freedom. Since starting my real estate journey and joining the BiggerPockets community, I have been watching as many of the videos that I can. From the videos, I've learned so much about the real estate world and how to become real estate investor. Since I've had no luck finding a mentor and don't have any friends or family in real estate, I'm wondering if theres anyone in my area, or anyone who wouldn't mind helping me get into the right direction of becoming a proper real estate investor. Thank you all for being such a strong and helpful community, and I hope to hear from some of you guys soon! 

Loading replies...