• Suwanee, GA
Votes |
Newbie from South Korea

Daniel Ryu
  • Investor
  • Suwanee, GA
Posted Feb 23 2014, 03:36

Hi Guys..

I stumbled across "bigger pockets" while researching Jason Hartman. I've been listening to his podcasts and I was wondering whether to invest in his network.

I'm originally from California and I've been living out in South Korea for the past 15 years. I'm an entrepreneur and have started two successful businesses out here but I don't have any experience buying or selling real estate. Right now I'm trying to read as much as I can on the subject. I've read the first 4 Chapters of Bryan Chavis's - Buy It, Rent It, Profit.

My real estate goal is to buy income generating properties in the US and eventually have enough properties to do this full time. Other resources I've been looking at include: Jason Hartman, Bryan Chavis and his Landlord Academy, I've also found http://revnyou.com/simple-model-for-buying-rental-properties/

I'm currently working with a friend and we plan on forming an LLC by the end of this year to start investing.

I'm sure I want the same advice as all newbies - good markets, reputable property managers, good real estate brokers, financing tips, etc. I'm also wanting to know people experiences with legal matters including forming an LLC, a good lawyer, etc.

And finally, if anyone has an opinion on the Landlord academy? I'm thinking about taking the course to become more knowledgeable on property management.

I will probably have to manage my properties from abroad so finding a good property management team is really important. Anyways, looking forward to connecting with everyone. Thanks.

Loading replies...