Votes
Ryan Smith
  • Belleville, IL
Votes |
Newbie from Belleville, IL.

Ryan Smith
  • Belleville, IL
Posted Oct 21 2015, 17:02
Hello BP community! My name is Ryan Smith, and I'm a wholesaler in St. Clair County, IL. I also do deals in St.Louis, MO. I have a couple of deals under my belt, but I do considering myself wet behind the ears. I have been studying real estate for over a year now, but recently started taking the necessary action to be successful, and I have been making some really great progress and connections. I was recently laid off of my job of 3 years at United States Steel due to market conditions, in which I was a manager in the Business Department. Since then, I have been going full force with my wholesaling business with the goal of not having to resort back to the 9-5 life. I understand that this will take great sacrifice and dedication, but I am up for the challenge. Ultimately, my goal is to continue to grow my wholesaling business to the point in which I have a very strong presence in my target markets; once that is accomplished I will start to venture off into other markets. Currently my goal is to close on 2 deals per month. Another goal of mine is to build up my net worth through buy and hold properties. Once I am established in my wholesaling business I would like to purchase at least 2-3 rentals per year. I am aware of all the different strategies used to acquire property for cash flow, and I plan to find the one that best fits my business model and apply it accordingly. Real Estate is my definite purpose in life, and I plan to work as hard as possible to accomplish the goals I have set for myself, while also helping as many people as possible along the way. I look forward to all of the many connections I will make on BP, and will definitely take advantage of the network and tons of useful information that is shared throughout the forums.

Loading replies...