Newbie from Belleville, IL.

26 Replies

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

@Ryan Smith

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. I concur with @Justin Windham that your employment situation be use for your good. 

Your goals are obtainable and you have a thought out plan. Work your plan daily; success will follow.

Brandon Turner mentions we are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of. 

Looking forward to sharing insights with you in the forums.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Hello! I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you but I just found this letter and knew it was available.  I hope to talk to you in the future.  Best wishes!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you