• Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Wholesaler & RE Broker from Seattle, WA

Julie Clark
  • Wholesaler & RE Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Nov 25 2015, 08:28

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving 2015!

My name is Julie Clark and this is my first post.  I can't wait to learn from you, hopefully meet a lot of you in person and engage in this awesome community.

I am a full-time Seattle based wholesaler with a team of 5, as well as a full-time residential real estate broker.  I am also the co-founder of Seattle Investors Club. Investors are my PEEPS!  I've been in real estate for 20 years, first as an asset manager & investor at a local RE investment company buying, renovating, holding apartments and office properties, I've done land sales to apt developers & other commercial RE, and then started flipping & wholesaling homes for my personal investments.  I love real estate! That naturally led me to becoming a real estate broker. My focus evolved into full time residential real estate as my flipping & wholesaling business grew.  So, here I am!  I look forward to connecting with you. Personally I love travel, hiking, biking, tennis and reading a good book.  I have 7 year old twin girls who keep me busy too!  Feel free to contact me anytime day or night.

Loading replies...