Newbie from Arkansas

7 Replies

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

Hello and welcome!

My name is Sakarin, and I am an investor looking to build on my first deal in North Central and Central Arkansas. I am primarily interested in investing in Batesville & Southside. I have been observing the market and have analyzed the deals on the MLS in 72501, and I see this market as an excellent market to primarily buy and hold. However, I also think that there is an opportunity in converting larger SFH into duplexes as a value add strategy due to an expected increase in renters. I am looking to network with other investors, build a renovation team, and scale a business that can make the most of these opportunities. Please feel free to contact me for networking or a meeting.

Sincerest thanks!

Hi Samantha,

I'm originally from Centerton! I still have a bunch of family in that area and visit quite often. 

BP is the right place to learn about RE investing. Let me know if I can help!

Sincerely,

Dale

Originally posted by @Sakarin Koonopakarn :

Hello and welcome!

My name is Sakarin, and I am an investor looking to build on my first deal in North Central and Central Arkansas. I am primarily interested in investing in Batesville & Southside. I have been observing the market and have analyzed the deals on the MLS in 72501, and I see this market as an excellent market to primarily buy and hold. However, I also think that there is an opportunity in converting larger SFH into duplexes as a value add strategy due to an expected increase in renters. I am looking to network with other investors, build a renovation team, and scale a business that can make the most of these opportunities. Please feel free to contact me for networking or a meeting.

Sincerest thanks!

Hello, are you still interested in investing in AR? If so, I have properties in Jacksonville, AR.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you