• Laguna Niguel, CA
Votes |
New Member from Southern California

Dean Ho
  • Realtor
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Posted Aug 1 2018, 15:04

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dean, I was born and raised in Aliso Viejo and Laguna Niguel in Orange County California, just an hour north of San Diego and an hour south of Los Angeles. I'm 25 years old, my background is in the action sports industry, I grew up skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding. I also enjoy playing poker, chess, and golfing. I went to college at Cal State Fullerton and graduated with a BA in Communications. I held several jobs in the retail/wholesale apparel industry particularly in sales and account management. 

I'm currently a residential real estate agent, I got my RE license to learn and get familiar with the local market, thinking I could cross that over into real estate investing. Quickly learned its completely 2 different areas and I want to be focused on investing, my goal is to get started in buy and hold rental properties to create passive income and financial freedom down the line. My only real estate experience is strictly residential helping people buy and sell, I'm looking to move away from that and get into rental property investing. 

I came across BiggerPockets just reading about RE investing online and I absolutely love all the information on here and all the content that the members contribute to. I read as much of the blogs as I can and I constantly listen to the podcasts when I can. I'm excited to join BiggerPockets, get to know the members and start my journey learning about RE investing. Any advice and feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Loading replies...