Hello from Lincoln, California!

13 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets group,

My name is Jordan Pope and I am from Nothern California, Lincoln to be exact. I am a brand new, since February, real estate agent and am so excited to be a part of the industry. I heard about joining this group from David Greene in his new book, SOLD. Aside from real estate being one of my passions, my goals in it are to help people accomplish their vision in the industry whether that be investing in their family's future or unlocking the door to their dream home. I have experience in social media management and marketing which I currently do for a commercial roofing company and other side hustles. I plan to dive full-time into real estate within the next month as it is something that gets me quite excited. I look forward to connecting with all of you and plan to bring as much valuee as possible to you! 

@Jordan Pope

Welcome to the BP family! This is a great place to learn and to meet people so take advantage of all the great resources.

Read Beginner’s Guide to help you get started: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

I hope BP helps you achieve your goals!

@Jordan Pope welcome to the BiggerPockets community and to real estate in general, let me know I can be of any help. Feel free to join the meetup @Mark Pedroza mentioned, at our May meetup one of our group members @DJ Dawson  will share about a recent flip he completed - the event is posted here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings/topics/945088-analysis-of-recent-fix-and-flip-w-dj-dawson-west-sac-re-meetup

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you