Multifamily Brokers needed.

9 Replies

Hi,

I am looking for multifamily brokers. Can you guys suggest few brokers that serve in TX region. I did search on google, but I want to get some references that BP members used. I really appreciate your help. 

Hate to piggyback without providing value but I could use the same here in Tennessee. They are so hard to find, I would prefer something on the smaller scale for right now (probably nothing more than 8-30 units) as that is all I could handle at the moment.  

@Nagesh Pulipati I am sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant I was looking for me in Tennessee. If someone answered your post I was hoping they would be able to help me too. That's what I meant by saying I was piggybacking but not helping you haha. Sorry again.

My suggestion is to focus on a certain market and mf subclass in Texas.  That will help the BP community possibly answer your question.  Just like Tennessee, TX is a big state.

If you want the whole enchilada then contact with of the big players.  CBRE, Marcus & Millichap, Transwestern, etc.

I was also going to say Marcus and Millichap. Another one that does a lot of business in the DFW area is Greysteel.

@Paul B.   

Thanks @Paul B. I am working on contacting a broker in M&M. I will check with Greysteel.

Has anyone worked with http://www.aranewmark.com ? 

@Nagesh Pulipati

I don't know much about Newmark but I recently attended a multi-family conference in the area and they were one of the speakers on a broker's panel, which indicates they are also a player in the area.

I think scale matters on this--I've got a buyers agent I've used for a number of duplexes and a couple of quads, but haven't done as much with larger stuff. PM me for more details.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here