• Rental Property Investor
  • Huntsville, AL
Votes |
I want to buy YOU coffee!

Caleb Bryant
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Huntsville, AL
Posted Mar 27 2018, 15:14

Yes, it's true fellow real estate investors! I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and I want to use it to grab a coffee with you! (or a beer if that's your thing)

My name is Caleb Bryant and I am a real estate investor from Spring Hill, Tennessee. I have committed to investing in the Huntsville, Alabama market. I am looking to meet with investors in the Huntsville, Decatur, Athens and surrounding area markets. You might be wondering why I want to buy you a coffee. Well, the answer is simple: I believe in giving value. I want to get coffee with you so I can learn more about what you are doing to invest in Huntsville real estate. I want to learn your goals and your action plan for achieving them. I want to understand the WHY behind your goals. My hope is that I can find a way to help you achieve your goals or provide some sort of value in your investing career. If worse comes to worse, free coffee! :) Feel free to discuss what you are doing on this post as well. Wholesaling? Multifamily or apartments? Rehabs or flips? Long term single family rentals? I look forward to meeting you!

Caleb

Be Relentless

Loading replies...