Votes
Jalen Carethers
  • Greensboro, NC
Votes |
BETTER than buying a high equity or absentee list

Jalen Carethers
  • Greensboro, NC
Posted May 28 2016, 08:27
I have been wholesaling for about a year in Burlington, North Carolina. Soon looking at invention in other states like Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Ohio and Florida. Some of my fellow investors and members on my team that I meet with every week, buy list off of lists source and listability etc.. I have heard there conversion rates and complain about duplicates and how non accurate the list are. So I decided to do something different. I mapped out the city and I plan on doing this for multiple cities. And I went to the tax assessor, just type in the street name not any house number and went through one by one. Looking for house purchased after 1995 and looking for absentee owners/tax delinquent and I have found A LOT. I'm mailing out over 500 letters just off about 40 streets in the city. I'll be letting you all know he conversion rate from my direct mail. DON'T BE AFRAID DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. It may be a little bit time consuming but I'm getting more serious inquiries. Try new things and lead a trend. Wonder if anyone has tried this before if so what are your numbers?

Loading replies...